The Arrow of Light represents the high-point in a cub scout’s career. It’s both the end of one story and the beginning of another (Scouts BSA!)
Recognizing this achievement is important to for both the Arrow of Light recipient but also all the younger scouts who watch with awe as the older scouts are recognized for doing their best.
This kit includes:
a high quality CNC routed solid wood plaque (unfinished) with the traditional Arrow of Light motif.
- Laser engraved personalization of the boys name, date (year) and Pack number.
- Wooden stand-offs for holding the arrow
- Arrow shaft, cut to length
- Stone arrow point.
- Real feather fletching material
Finishing will require:
- minor sanding
- staining, and sealing
- Arrow assembly
- Final assembly of the complete award.